"Afghan freedom fighters" Re: Brad weighs in

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sun Nov 4 08:29:46 PST 2001

Nice page with links including one to the Reagan speech on Afghanistan Day: http://www.stopworldwar3.com/features/albano930.shtml Reagan message also here: http://www.escribe.com/internet/cyberwar_list/m8.html Praise from Reagan and Thatcher for Pro-western Afghan leader Abdul Haq who was recently executed by the Taliban: http://csf.colorado.edu/forums/pkt/2001III/msg00433.html

Hakki Alacakaptan