Leftists (white) and Black Liberation, was Re: Civil Rights

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Tue Nov 6 10:31:49 PST 2001

Hi,

At the risk of opening up old debates, I would be curious as to what Hakki is using for a definition of fascism?

I agree with Nathan that the term is bandied about without much value to describe the U.S. So definitions do matter, whether or not hell freezes over, because otherwise we are all just flapping our virtual penises on the table -- as my (lesbian/feminist) boss likes to observe.

:-)

-Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hakki Alacakaptan" <nucleus at superonline.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 12:03 PM Subject: RE: Leftists (white) and Black Liberation, was Re: Civil Rights

<<SNIP>>