why does the Taliban hate women?

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 7 15:32:44 PST 2001

Idleness, drinking and gambling are demoralising? I thought they were almost universal ideals of most males....Even the point of working in the first place was to pay for leisure and entertainment...

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 12:53 PM Subject: why does the Taliban hate women?