Activists curtailed in USA (MER and Women in Black)

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Thu Nov 15 09:00:54 PST 2001

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 at 5:25pm Bryan Atinsky wrote:

> I know that MER.org is not their address. The address is
> http://www.middleeast.org/mernew.htm

Then why send the bogus one along? Really. I'm sure there must be a good reason for spreading bogus info, but I'm too stupid to figure it out.

And about the rest of the FUD? Their site is up and running, their domain hasn't been de-listed or dropped by the hosting provider, and there is just this piece of disinfo from your original forward:

"But because it strongly criticized American policy in the region, it's been suspended."

What the hell is this supposed to mean? "suspended" as far as I can tell means they don't feel like putting up fresh content. It sure doesn't mean their site has been taken down.

--

no Onan