Postmodern Jihad

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Nov 19 20:01:50 PST 2001

At 09:45 PM 11/19/01 -0600, Carrol Cox wrote:

>I gather that Kelley things political convictions are mere frivolities
>or private foibles. A commonplace obsession <g> of red-baiters. It is
>therefore ill-bred, not politically correct as it were, to actually
>believe in one's politics. Sad.
>
>Carrol

no, i think we should be honest and develop ways to show that _our_ positions are superior to those of others, rather than accuse rightwingers of the unseemly.

duh.

i find your pursuit of your goals disgusting because it involves lying to people about the _real_ reasons why you want to organize the left (under the guise of working within the peace movement. see nathan's comments).

kelley