Fuck Off Yoshie

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sat Oct 6 08:26:34 PDT 2001

Um, Dennis, in the civil liberties community the phrase "US persons" is used precisely because it refers to all persons present in the US and not just citizens.

Yoshie is raising issues of language that are commonly discussed in the human rights community as well.

Wake up and smell your rhetoric...

-Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis" <dperrin13 at mediaone.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 10:59 AM Subject: Fuck Off Yoshie