fascist?

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Oct 6 08:49:08 PDT 2001

At 11:24 AM 10/6/01 -0400, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>>otherwise...what's this, "fascism" is something that must be fought by
>>"armed struggles by all people".
>
>I'm talking about _the fascist state_, like the Third Reich.
>
>Yoshie

but chip says that doesn't matter? so, do you disagree with his discussion on this topic. i'm trying to figure this out and seriously asking. i mean, charles has the same issue re: Michigan militia and the like, right. if they got out of hand, we would fight them, right? or do we wait for them to take over the government?

kelley