Steve Perry weighs in

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Oct 10 12:57:44 PDT 2001

I agree with most of the content, but it would not be very persuasive to non-lefts. The bit about pwogs who 'tuck and run' is obnoxious & presumptuous. His recommended strategy at the end is posed in evasive terms and could be read as not all that different from those he accuses of tucking and running.

mbs

[Steve Perry sent this draft of his latest, which seems pretty reasonable to me.]

What Is To Be Done?

There are lots of Americans who would like an alternative to prolonged war. Is there one?