Horowitz/ [nwanarchy]: the muppet / bin laden connection/NyTimes

Guilherme C Roschke groschke at luminousvoid.net
Wed Oct 10 14:30:38 PDT 2001

here is my exchange with horowitz on his website:

mao or stalin

Hey Horowitz.. back in the day, where you as stalinist or a maoist? I'd just like to know.

Also, did you ever pay that school newspaper that wrote an editorial you didn't like (i think

it was yale or princeton)?

gr (gfactor47 at yahoo.com)

Albuquerque NM

10/9/01

Horowitz responds:

I was neither. I was a New Leftist. No, I don't pay for damaged goods.

So now to find a quote equating "new left" with stalinism/maoism. I really don't even know the difference, but its nice to know to peeve off people who, say, call the sandinista's maoists.

the "damaged goods" refers to his controversial "10 reasons against reparations" full-page college newspaper ads. seems one of the newspapers printed a concurrent "controversial" editorial. I guess it's heroic to speak the truth in these politically correct times, even more so if you don't pay for it, break contracts etc... the guy is a schmuck.

he recently hired Ann Coulter, pretty soon they'll be able to charge admission like the loony bins of old.

-gr

groschke at luminousvoid.net

*Justice takes commitment, revenge is a one night stand*