Anti-War Movements

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Oct 17 09:59:21 PDT 2001

At 11:36 AM 10/17/01 -0500, Carrol Cox wrote:

>Of course, the U.S. could bug out of Saudi Arabia, stop giving aid to
>Israel, stop killing off Iraqi, pull its troops out of Okinawa and the
>Canal Zone, and so forth. Eventually, why not now? But I wouldn't hold
>my breath.
>
>Carrol

which probably won't solve any problems. they'll be just as keen to use their power and control of oil to establish a nation state, no? they're just a bunch of wannabe capitalist reactionaries who know exploit both charismatic power and methods of modern bureaucratization. a terrorist network is organized along the same principles as the CIA. but they recruit via charismatic leadership--patrimonial rule.

they're Joseph D'Maistre with oil and Machiavelli's Prince near the Qaran, if chip's right. So, we'll have a fascist state on our hands with how much of the world's oil?

The left has to fight fascist states, right?

kelley