Anti-War Movements

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Thu Oct 18 14:19:23 PDT 2001

> Now, as a matter of fact, being a single mom or dad does make it
> difficult to do any activism, but it doesn't make it impossible to do
> so. Those who berate others for "doing nothing" surely must be doing
> something, rather than posting to e-lists. I recommend that she cut
> the considerable time she spends on posting & use it for organizing.

> Yoshie

Are you a single mom? If not, I would suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut about the topic. (And yes, I have kids, and know what it takes to feed and clothe them. You?) Given your high activist standards, why haven't you unsubbed yet, so you may devote every waking hour to saving the people of Afghanistan? In other words, why are you still here?

You're a fool, Yoshie. A jerk, self-righteous and self-serving. Stick to what you know -- agitating behind campus walls -- and save the lectures and advice to us in the real world.

DP