Operation Enduring Protest

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Oct 19 08:54:11 PDT 2001

At 10:04 AM 10/19/01 -0500, Carrol Cox wrote:

>(virtually instant) cessation of bombing, they are in bad faith because
>they are a disguised (dishonest) version of what Yoshie and I claim
>should be done: nothing.
>
>Carrol

but you're organizing and protesting the war, no? then you're not doing nothing. but do you tell your compatriots in ohio and illinois this? that their wish to end the war is absurd and that their protesting won't bring it about? come on, answer that one carrol. what do you tell the people you're "organizing" if they happen to think that they should make their voices heard?