Rightwing disease (was Nukes)

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sun Oct 21 15:33:35 PDT 2001

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Dennis wrote:

> > Anybody want start taking bets the anthrax scare is straight from
> > our own homegrown rightwing?
>
> I believe there have been suggestions of such links, and it wouldn't
> surprise me, especially since the far/neo-Nazi right have fairly
> rejoiced at the 9/11 attacks

Fascinating. But why do they rejoice? Because they think it will increase the stock of people like themselves who hate foreigners and want to preserve Western Civilization from barbaric threat? And because they think the retraction of civil liberties will lead to the rise of a police state and hence drive people into the ranks of a "resistance movement" to such a state such as themselves?

Michael