"anti-trade" movement regroups

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Sun Oct 28 17:20:13 PST 2001

sorry everyone, I accidently sent the NYTimes story before I was finished with it. The print edition contains a table that's titled "Financing the Fight" and says "Many groups in the United States oppose the trend toward unfettered global capitalism, including these." The table contains 5 groups: Jubilee USA Network (Washington), Jobs with Justice (Washington), The Ruckus Society (Berkeley, Calif.), Global Exchange (San Francisco), and Institute for Policy Studies (Washington). It lists what they're about, their revenue, major costs and major donors.