Fight Anti-Terrorism Measures! Re: Antiwar movement procustean bed

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 20:51:47 PST 2001

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:
> I'd rather see left-wingers spend more time & energy
> fighting
> anti-terrorism measures taken by the U.S. government
> that violate
> civil rights & liberties than criticizing the
> WWP/IAC/ANSWER.

Spoken like a true IAC person! Excuse me...what do we tell the American people who are justifiably angry about the 5000 or so people who were killed in New York City...I do think that is a question that MUST be debated...And the IAC/WWP sleight of hand (saying that it is sectarian and we must not argue but unite around the IAC/WWPs' principles of unity) is not going to make the issue disappear.

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx