Trees sowed in May bear rotten September fruit

Zak McGregor zak at mighty.co.za
Sun Sep 16 20:34:57 PDT 2001

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:13:13 -0700 (PDT) Kevin Robert Dean <qualiall_2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've been doing searches about Powell giving $43
> million to the Taliban regime. The only thing I found
> is the opposite of the claim in the LA Times article.
> This year 2000 report says on the State Dept's website
> claims an increase in poppy seed cultivation. Can
> anyone independantly confirm Mr. Scheer's claims?
> I've been getting emails questioning it's validity....

If you use anything but Google to search with, you're wasting your time ;-), IMHO.

http://www.google.com

A search for "bush afghanistan donate million powell" (without the quotation marks" yields a fair number of results. I don't really have the bandwidth at the moment to go to any of them specifically, but something there must help.

HTH

Cheers

Zak