Homeland Security dot org

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 20:05:20 PDT 2001

A while back, I posted on LBO an article from Intelligence Online about how cops infiltrate the "anti-WTO militants"...I don't feel like paying $3.25 to post it again, but if anyone wants to, here's the link:

INTELLIGENCE NEWSLETTER - 04/05/00 - Exclusive: Watching Anti-WTO Crowd Sources close to the Washington Metropolitan Police have given Intelligence Newsletter details about intelligence units that gather information on anti-globalization militants in the U. (...). [Total : 401 words].

<http://www.intelligenceonline.com/detail/detail_ART/p_detail.asp?DOC_I_ID=240429&Context=REC&ContextInfo=WTO|INTELLIGENCE%20NEWSLETTER|Tous&CodeAffilie=A_INDIGO&SER_ID=ART&PAGE=1>

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com