Stupid question

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Apr 3 08:42:17 PST 2002

Ministry of Finance - State of Israel http://www.mof.gov.il/prospectus1/form_18kc.htm

Ironic. I just read a headline about Egypt being on the sideline. If they are supplying the fuel for the tanks I'd say they are playing a pretty central role. Don't remember hearing anything about Egypt being at the recent Arab conference, I wonder if it's part of the peace agreement that Israel can sue for damages or something, if Egypt doesn't deliver.

(BTW I also noted on another webpage that the majority of Israel's oil passes through ports in Italy.)

Sounds like a disruptive op.