Tom the Exterminator on the Middle East

virgil tibbs sheik_of_encino at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 12:09:23 PST 2002

Carrol,

I understand your repsonse, put proposition 2 does nto refer to the voice of Palestinians, but to the Arab voice. More precise,y my quesion is "why is there not a concerted Arab lobbying effort?" My question, no matter the interpretation, is not meant to direct blame. There is a sizable Arab-American population. My question goes to the seeming indifference of that population (as measured by definitive lobbying efforts).

eric