No rights under communism

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Apr 5 12:33:06 PST 2002

Justin: Tribal relations have proved vastly inadequate to deal with disputes. We all know from personal experience that disputes within a family are often intractable and irresolvable. It is doubly problematic to try and extend that dynamic to disputes among strangers.

^^^^^^^

CB: Au contraire. The evidence is that pre-law/pre-state societies had much less crisis with solving disputes than state/law societies. Conflict and failure to resolve it has been on an upward historical curve correlated with the rise of states and their laws. With the abolition of exploitative class society, we have good reason to believe that conflicts as we know them will be virtually eliminated, extremely rare.