Ivy Legacies

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Apr 9 20:46:16 PDT 2002

Jim Pace was one of the most fun football players I ever saw when I was at Michigan. He would run back and forth, maybe for a minute or two. Sometimes he did not gain any yardage, but boy he could run. The only other Michigan football player I remember was a neigbhbor who was the fullback, but got kicked out for taking $$$ from the wrong people.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu