Ellen Meiksins Wood

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Sat Aug 3 15:16:15 PDT 2002

I became aquainted with Wood's writing and thought by reading through an interview and an article in some old Monthly Reviews. I then went out to look for some/all of her books and I've been having a lot of trouble locating them. Apparently some are even out of print.

I live in Oakland (CA) very near to Berkeley and therefore close to all kinds of university/leftist bookstores,....but no luck (oh, and Doug, I can't find Radical Society anywhere.)

Can you guys recommend how I might go about getting Prof. Wood's books? I like what I've seeen of her thinking, writing, and scholarship and would like to see more.

Thanks,

Joanna