bad nooz for Dems

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Thu Feb 7 11:58:05 PST 2002

> Yup, Luke, you know that's me, the supporter of the guillotine and total
> revolution now. I'm organizing a group called liberal democrats for the
> immediate overthrow of everything. jks

Well, if you're going to lament the glacial pace of change entailed by one path, I think it's only fitting that you propose another. The Greens don't seem plausible for reasons that have been articulated many times. What's your preferred course of action? Snickering about the progressive caucus may be fun, but it doesn't get anyone anywhere.

-- Luke