Eurodollar Statistics

Chris Beggy news at kippona.com
Thu Feb 7 09:25:06 PST 2002

Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> writes:

>> > Do you mean the Euro currency?
>> >
>> > There's no such noun as "eurodollar" . . .
>>
>> Even more than a noun, it is money deposited and withdrawn from
>> banks! :-)
>
> So I stop getting mail about this, I KNOW WHAT EURODOLLARS ARE.
>
> But I stand by my claim; if you want to prove me wrong, please send
> me 12 eurodollars as soon as you can.

Hey, Huckleberry Finn, I'm not that stupid!

Please send *me* 1200 dollars, and I'll fax you the increase of 1200 eurodollars in my eurodollar account statement. Please email me off line for the account and routing numbers.

Chris

Disclaimer: This is not a solicitation for funds, invoice for goods or services, nor the representation of such.