polygamy

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Feb 10 20:26:41 PST 2002

At 08:03 PM 2/10/02 -0800, Thomas Seay wrote:
>As regards this thread, I have not seen this much
>castration since I quit my job as a part-time stable
>boy in High School...the only difference in that case
>the horses were forcibly neutered. Here people seem
>self-motivated to do this to themselves. I have not
>seen so much kowtowing since I was last in Tibet...and
>I am seriously starting to doubt if some of you have
>gotten laid in the past 5 years.

btw, just to keep on a roll, since we have no sense of humor, maybe you ought to consider how such comments "work". men, you only suck after women because you want to get laid.

would you tell a white person who agrees with art after he's had a stomp on the list that it's just because whitey wants to be black, is mau mauing, or some similar insult?

i realize that you cracked a joke about women fucking assholes, and it was pretty funny, given my own proclivities. you probably didn't deserve to get pounced on. but honestly, as much as i think everyone ought to get laid as much as they desire, insulting men by attributing their motivations to not getting laid just fucking reproduces gender oppression.