An ugly Canadian -And Curling?????

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 17:10:48 PST 2002

--- paul childs <npchilds at connect.ab.ca> wrote:

> I don't even think figure skating belongs in the
> Olympics as a sport (and don't
> get me started on 'ice dancing', another cesspool)
> and I was appalled at the
> decision Monday night.

Well, if Curling can be an Olympic sport then anything can be. I mean, if they are going to allow Curling, this shuffleboard on ice, to be an Olympic Sport then they should allow synchronized snowball pummelling or ice melting to be competitions as well. What a dorky game!

The good news, I guess, is that Canada is kicking major ass in the Curling competition...they destroyed the US team yesterday. Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx