Bonapartism, Fascism & our new order & War

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Thu Feb 21 02:14:35 PST 2002

Good points. Also, US=SS though well-used, is a good way to link up with the EU left, IOW New Nazism will play well in the EU.

Historically, US capital sponsored the echt Nazis and recruited them to serve the US reich after the German one folded - thanks to the Soviet Union. Although said Nazis are dead and gone - replaced by moslem-hating ultrazionists - the New Nazism has kept the tradition alive right down to the "Fritz" helmets, from the October surpise to the Florida coup and the many wars against scapegoats like Maurice Bishop (remember Grenada?), Noriega, Kaddafi, Saddam, the Taliban, etc.

Hakki