Negri on globo

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Jan 5 14:57:02 PST 2002

Doug Henwood wrote:

> The latest from that enemy of the Third World & the working class -
> isn't that right, Carrol?

I have no particular opinion whatever on Toni Negri as a person. I don't know enough about him. I do know that those who have accepted the concept of the multitude as a political category express that acceptance mostly in terms opposing effective working-class organization as "authoritarian." You are on the AUT list. Why don't you forward a random selection of their posts with your responses.

Carrol