formatting email

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Sat Jan 12 02:21:07 PST 2002

Thanks but wouldn't client-side script have been better for your server (though it would mean releasing your code)? I'm using scripts with Ultraedit and Funduc's Search and Replace for this purpose but if I didn't have the above I would have used Javascript regexp.

I wonder if you could help me with another problem: Charles Januzzi's and Bryan Atkinski's posts show up in my Outlook (PC) folder view without a "From" field. All headers are displayed as message text in the viewer - they should be hidden - and the From: header is there, no different from other posts' headers when you view them in the View/Options dialog. Charles seems to be using a Japanese-language Outlook and Bryan for some reason has set his mailer to multipart MIME. Bryan's headers display correctly when he mails me directly, but not when it goes through panix. Doug says he has no such problems with Eudora on Mac.

I filter all mails without a From field - I normally wouldn't even preview them anyway - and have to pick LbO messages out of the Deleted Items folder going by their subject line.

I haven't got Hebrew or Japanese language support on my PC.

Any ideas?

Hakki