anti-stalinism

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Sun Jul 14 07:17:20 PDT 2002

So how do the folks who were harrasssed by the KGB feel about the past and the present under KGB-er Putin? Are you saying there were no labor camps and stuff like that? Just a mirror-image of the McCarthy era? 'Course that was bad enough.

And what's up wid you? Are you still stuck? I hope you're getting paid to be stuck.

----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 6:18 AM Subject: Re: anti-stalinism