John Mage on the Cuban Revolution

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Sun Jul 14 10:36:10 PDT 2002

Hey Pugliese! Don't put my name in a subject line 'bout stuff I had nothing to do with.

It's NOT ME!

It's Shane, eldest of my three older brothers. While he was all bothered by deformed workersstates & the falling rate of profit in the early 60s, I was more bothered by wellformed workers, and staying awake in my morning classes.

john mage