Question for Liza about Palestinian Solidarity Activism at OSU

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Sat Jun 1 15:20:51 PDT 2002

Hey Yoshie. Snehal Shingavi told me -- or at least I understood him to say -- that the ISO was involved in Palestine organizing on all those campuses, but he didn't -- speaking as an ISO member -- "take credit" for that organizing, on the contrary. And I, by what I wrote, did not mean to give them credit either, in the sense that I did not mean to imply that they were the sole force at all of those schools.

That said, if the ISO is not at ALL involved in Palestine organizing on OSU campus, or not at all playing a "strong role," then I was misinformed, and would certainly ask the Nation to print a correction if OSU activists wanted one. ISO people don't tend to be closeted -- one of their virtues, in my opinion -- so it sounds like I may have screwed up. Write to me offlist and we'll figure it out

LIza