Jeez, we got lots of lawyers, soooooooooo

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Jun 12 12:54:34 PDT 2002

For about, oh, 30 years I've avoided looking after a legal issue that could be the difference between cat food and veggie burgers in my later years. It's a property/estate issue in Florida. A few years ago I got my toe wet and got little done but got expensive and wrong info from a fancy lawyer in Lauderdale. Anybody willing to get a few facts and point me in a direction, which may be doing nothing until my fathers death, let me know. Doing nothing works for me but I have a nagging guilt of being unresponsible and I'm trying to lose that habit.

My appologies to the list but one isn't exposed to a crowd of ethical lawyers on every street corner.