FW: The anti-imperialism of fools

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Wed Jun 19 07:15:20 PDT 2002

Well I didn't mean to say they were just. Just predictable. Seemingly provoked. Funny you should mention unintended for Iraq. I meant to mention the unintended tolerance for Palestinian actions caused by desire to bomb Iraq ----- Original Message ----- From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 2:48 AM Subject: Re: FW: The anti-imperialism of fools

<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html>