The Future of Plagiarism

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Sat Jun 22 12:45:54 PDT 2002

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu>

> I haven't checked to see whether the text of Capital 3 is on line, but
> are there not possibilities in just beginning to rewrite that incomplete
> work rather than engaging in endless textual commentary, piecemeal
> corrections heavily footnoted, etc? Treat Capital 3 as though it were
> the linux core.
>
> Comment?
>
> Carrol

Kalecki, Kalecki he's our man If he can't do it, no one can......

Yes, C vol. 3 is on-line; yes you are on to something and it connects with the link I provided earlier and will post again with the title:

"Post Keynesian and Marxist Economics: Twins or Distant Cousins?" by Marc Lavoie [who I think started in computer science and got hooked on doing econ. so the math is great if you're into that stuff] and Mario Seccareccia. http://www.econ.queensu.ca/cea2001/papers/lavoie-seccareccia.pdf

Two great texts to bounce back and forth with the issues are Lavoie's "Foundations of Post Keynesian Economic Analysis" and Peter Albin's [with Duncan Foley] "Barriers and Bounds to Rationality"

Ian