Steel traiffs and politics (Re: Victories for instant runoff voting in SF & Vermont

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Mar 9 13:49:35 PST 2002

fascinating. Please convey my regards and support to Ms. Kaszak. In fact, I may do it myself. mbs

Here on the north side of Chicago, in the 5th Congressional district, the two wings of the Democratic party are having it out in the primaries. Rahm Emanuel, who was an advisor in the Clinton administration, is neck in neck with Nancy Kaszak, a former state representative and grass-roots, community organizer. . . .