U.S. Works Up Plan for Using Nuclear Arms

Chuck Munson chuck at tao.ca
Sun Mar 10 20:23:27 PST 2002

dlawbailey wrote:

> Of course anti-nuke people (more dopey boomers) are also idiots. We were
> safer under a heavily-armed nuclear standoff than we are now, now that we've
> decided that war is consequence-free. And by the way, don't talk to me how
> Gore would be better. Clinton sent rockets into downtown Khartoum,
> murdering people for no other reason than to distract us from Monica
> Lewinsky, and Gore was on board. At least these maniacs in Shrubya's
> administration don't make any bones about being vicious whack-jobs. A Gore
> administration would be one long, continuous denial.

Sure, if you throw out that one tense week in 1963 and the hundreds of false alarms that almost led to accidental nuclear exchanges.

<< Chuck0 >>

Personal homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/index.html Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Factsheet 5 -> http://www.factsheet5.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)