Dicks n' Dough

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Fri Mar 15 23:41:58 PST 2002

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, budge wrote:

[...]

> > If you care about your privacy,
>
> This is actually more an argument about respect for other
> people, not that I can actually put a price tag on that for
> you, so I don't actually expect you to understand that.
> But I had expected a bit more from my 'left' brethren.

Ah, it seems you've done some homework. But it is still a cheap shot. And I don't see much respect in demanding that list archives be managed in a way that appeals to your particular notion of online privacy.

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 icq: 120941588

yahoo msg: beyondzero123 Puritanism: the haunting fear that somebody, somewhere, might be having a good time.

-H.L. Mencken