effacement poll

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Mar 16 14:45:15 PST 2002

Sooo, Marco tells me that he & Ravi have come up with a relatively quick & easy way to obscure email addresses from the archive, though of course they'll still be in google's cache.

Ok, being a vulgar bourgeois I thought - I'll take a poll! So I've created a poll on the lbo website. I voted yes just to test the thing, so I'm going to subtract one yes vote. I tried to balance it with a no vote, but it remembered me and wouldn't let me vote again.

So, go to <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/lbo-talk-poll.html>. Cast your vote on whether you'd like to be known to the world or unknown. "Should email addresses in the lbo-talk archive be obscured?" Yes/No. Forced choice.

Voting closes at 6 PM NYC time on Monday March 18.

Doug