al-Qaeda and Taliban

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Mon Mar 18 05:38:25 PST 2002

>So the NYT would rather go over Al Qaeda diaries and ops manuals
>than find out how many people have been killed thus far by
>'enduring freedom.' Golly.
>
>Ian

I would like to learn about the people who want to kill me, an American infidel, which is why I bought the paper. It would be nice to know how many casualties Enduring Freedom has incurred, too, you are right. But, wouldn't you suspect the public would want to be informed about a group that wants them and their loved ones dead? It's all well and good to talk about not identifying with one's country or government, however when Al Queda lumps us together, i.e. anyone not in favor of a gigantic hard-core faith-based state should have their life ended, that changes things. Perhaps they consider taxpayers who support Israel and American troops in Mecca "running dogs"?

Peter