Re? Chomsky in the news

Micheal Ellis onyxmirr at earthlink.net
Wed May 8 09:52:36 PDT 2002

>he tried at first to build an anti-immigrant base in the Communist PaRTY
>THERE.
>Michael
>

>Right. Thanks to my trusty LBO connections I got fast relief of my worry.
>Have to look into the anti-immigrant thing.
>Been meaning to think about the left/right contradictions of such issues. I
>mean, you don't have to be anti-immigrant to come to the awareness that the
>Big Cigars might have flooded the country with immigrants just to screw with
>the labor markets when folks get uppity. Or they realize people are gonna
>be upset to learn they have crap for health/pension benies. I can imagine
>a line that would make sense within a left context that would seek to lower
>immigration. No?

but there needs distinct caution with that.....Pat Buchanan is a lower immigration advocate...of course he is practically an aryan nationalist, when he talks about the disintegration of "western" culture he really means the disintegration of white european culture. i don't know if lowering immigration would help all that much...the labor market is more controled by the feds through interest rates if i'm not mistaken.

~M.E.