Zionism and Anti-Zionism

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon May 13 14:15:00 PDT 2002

. . . And surely from the Israeli standpoint the current situation is much
> better than a Palestinian state on the West Bank that launches daily
> "martyrdom operations" against bat mitzvahs. Israel has to see the
> Palestinian authority's definition of "peace" as an improvement over
> the current situation, doesn't it?... Brad DeLong

not necessarily. as long as anarchy reigns, the PA and Arafat have a perfectly good excuse for not preventing terror attacks.

If they and many others were invested in a state, the situation could improve. I fail to see how it could get any worse, unless Netanyahu took over the govt.

mbs