Chomsky News Network

Peter K. peterk at enteract.com
Thu May 30 19:38:07 PDT 2002

charmer Hoover:
>response' (requiring little consideration) plays to particular biases of each poster... >plethora
of posts is indicative of political immaturity...

dude, screw you. What's your major malfunction?

>and to think nothing has changed in the eight hours or so since chomsky battled bennett, maybe they
should have had texas chain saw match, loser leaver town...

Well of course. Considering the race to the bottom on TV - i.e. "Celebrity" Boxing - they'll be getting around to this in a few years time.

But seriously, you lack imagination. In one corner we had the guy who believes America is the best country EVER (except for all the porn and single moms) and in the other, a guy who thinks America is the great Satan. Each thinks the other is completely insane. I would have bet cash Bennett was going to lose it, but instead he just scolded "Shame On You, Shame On You Professor." Whatever.