high numbers of blacks in prison...

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Nov 5 12:19:00 PST 2002

> Tools --> Options --> Mail Format
>
> turn every instance of HTML to Plain Text. pay particualr
> attention to the (stupid) option that lets your reply format
> be based on whatever crap the asshole at the other end sent
> you. (i.e. jerk sends HTML, you reply in HTML). that option
> is why you are seeing different behavior at different times.
> some of your correspondents send you shit, and you send it back...

Look I know how to use options - mail format it IS set to plain text. The point is that sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I did not have that problem with Eudora.

> then throw away you computer and quit pestering people with
> your e-mails...

The fact that I do not like SUVs does not mean that I should abandon travel. It means that I want a better designed means of accomplishing my goals.

Wojtek