academic freedom at Harvard

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Wed Nov 13 16:00:11 PST 2002

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 at 6:47pm Doug Henwood wrote:

> Speaking of Summers, I heard that he was going out for a
> while with right-wing hottie (now fairly obscure?) Laura
> Ingraham.

Gawd, I wonder which can be more shrill, bombastic, and obnoxious!

I can't say I think of her as a hottie -- my dick fairly shrivels up at the sound of her voice or the sight of her face appearing on my teevee screen, but I guess I can sort of imagine why some might think her a hottie.

She has a talk radio show now that is fairly new. With Bill Maher off the air, I don't watch much of the sort of tv where she ever was a regular so I don't know if her tv exposure is up or down. But I do listen to her radio show a couple of hours/week (it's on at evening drive time for me). She has all the usual right wing stars on.

-- no Onan