AC nails Cooper perfectly

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Nov 25 09:59:32 PST 2002

Nathan Newman wrote:
> [...]

Amen, Brother Nathan. It's kind of scary how much I'm agreeing with you these days.

Funny me, I always thought that the SDS was the main group that fought the Vietnam War.

Chuck0

------------------------------------------------------------ Personal homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ MutualAid.org -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Anarchy: AJODA -> http://www.anarchymag.org/

AIM: AgentHelloKitty

Web publishing and services for your nonprofit: Bread and Roses Web Publishing http://www.breadandrosesweb.org/

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)