the anti sex left

W. Kiernan wkiernan at concentric.net
Tue Oct 22 06:48:10 PDT 2002

Daniel Davies wrote:

> So, come on, pro-sex left, I'm a potential convert here. Why is it that
> there's nothing wrong with my spending my evenings in strip clubs?

On behalf of the under-represented anti-sex left, I offer this (personal not political) argument why you _shouldn't_ spend your evenings in strip clubs: because it's so incredibly fucking depressing.

> cheers and overpriced beers

Oh yeah, that too.

Here in Tampa, Florida, U.S.A., we have clubs where they serve beer while the women entertainers run around almost but not quite completely naked, and also clubs where one can pay to see women entirely naked, but it is prohibited by local law to run a club whose customers look at totally naked women while drinking beer.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at concentric.net