Sniper

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Thu Oct 24 19:37:11 PDT 2002

>The Guardian reports that this guy associated with the Nation of Islam,
>which for all practical purposes is a homegrown al Quada lite. Military
>personnel generally do not wander around killing civilians when they are
>not odered to do so, that is a "gangsta" thing to do.
>
>Wojtek

I don't claim to be an expert on the Nation of Islam but I never got the impression they were anything like al Quada. I thought they did things like working with inmates to help them get degrees and working with inmates families in support groups. They have lots of negative baggage concerning their racist views but I don't know about their involvement in terrorists attacks. Could someone enlighten me? John Thornton