Anderson abridged (was Re: Anderson weighs in)

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Oct 29 07:06:10 PST 2002

> Could you amplify on this? I'm trying to imagine an
> anti-war demonstration in which each speaker dutifully
> chronicles the sins of the target-of-the-month, before then
> saying, well, we really shouldn't do any harm to this evil
> bunch of characters, anyway, don't know just why but it
> isn't nice. It sounds pretty zippy, just the thing to inspire
> the masses, and yet I'm having trouble with the specifics.
>
> Let me play straight man to your promising future as a
> radical speech-writer.
>
> -- Gordon

I know your take Gordon -- the enlightened anarchist swimming against state capitalism. Groovy. Mad. Now. A real ring-a-ding-ding stance. A happening.

What can I tell you, oh rad sage? You've got your beat, I've got mine.

And as the Great One used to say, live from Miami Beach, "And awaaaaaay we go!"

DP