Steve P vs. Chris H

jimmyjames at softhome.net jimmyjames at softhome.net
Tue Oct 29 14:51:11 PST 2002

The Left has to be better than its sectarian past as well as the late capitalist/consumer present. Denouncing the existent is fine, but constantly harping on the same individuals over and over again and turning ideological disputes into personal insults (I'll name no names, but you know who you are) is worse than irritating. It simply replicates the logic of the total system, on a smaller scale.

As the military likes to say, friendly fire -- isn't.

-- Dennis